Tuesday, February 8, 2011

whatever and whenever

OK! So, I messed up my back on Christmas Eve and I messed it up pretty good this time! It's the longest that it's ever taken to get healed back up! (Dislike). It finally started to feel good enough that I thought I could start working out (like I had planned to do as soon as the new year rolled around). So last week I started doing Zumba with a bunch of ladies out here 3 times a week. It's pretty fun! And today I started to be careful about what I am eating. No, I am not on a diet, I am just not eating whatever I want, whenever I want!! Which I have to say has been difficult already!! I like eating delicious fattening food (especially chips)... I just don't like the thunder thighs and flabby belly that seem to come along with it! So, here goes! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WAHOO! I'm so excited for you and ZUMBA and that you are feeling better! call me if you need support! and dont forget to chew gum after 8pm to help you not eat the bad foods;) love ya girl

Bobi... said...

Thanks Bran! I will probably be calling you often... because you know I'm going to want to binge and I'll need you to talk me out of it!