Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

It seems from Halloween until Easter, we are assaulted with all sorts of yummy candies and treats. It makes is so hard for those of us who are trying to do better. This year for Valentine's Day, Jared and I decided no sugar. We got the girls a little bit, but for us, NO SUGAR! Instead we are going to Denver this next weekend and getting away for our Valentine's. Yes we will have the girls, but it will still be fun.

I am here to say that I have lost 12.4 pounds so far this year. For the past month, I haven't been able to work out and found out friday, I still have to wait another 1-2 months. I am so bummed. I can do low impact workouts as long as I am careful. But no dancing :(, no P90X :(, and no running :(. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to take off the weight without being able to workout. But I have and I will continue to do that. I figure in my housework and shopping that I do as my working out. I watch what I eat and I enjoy my free day.

So I hope this Valentine's day, you fall more in love with yourself and your body. Be happy with who you are.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Way to go Brooke! Hope you have fun on your trip!