Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trying AGAIN!

I have not checked this site for a while. I saw brooke's last post, but need to catch up on the earlier posts from you all. I hope you guys are having more luck than me.

Here we go again! I should've been doing this all along, but it is so easy to forget to work at it...and enjoy eating whatever I wanted. So, I have recommitted and started again. Brooke, thanks for your post, it reminded me of me when I lost the weight last time. I want to be back there again. I think we are done having kids, so HOPEFULLY it will be easier to keep off this time. I have been doing good the last few days, but would LOVE any good recipes for healthy dinners that kids like too. I want to lose it SOOO bad. I think that if I can just remember how much I want to lose it, I will stay committed. There is just something about a warm gooey brownie with melting ice cream that makes me forget everything! :) Man, I just love food!

I am going to try to stick to w.w. points (strictly) for 2 weeks and then have a free day. then start over again for 2 weeks. I am hoping that looking at it for only 14 days won't seem as overwhelming. I am wanting to lose 15 pounds, which seems so IMPOSSIBLE! But i know i can do it. I know i can...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!!!! and I think that is such a great idea to go 14 days! bug me anytime you want to scarf down a brownie! I chew A LOT of gum in the evening especially after 8pm when I don't eat! It helps me so much. oh and some water, that always seems to help.
And if you HAVE TO HAVE a treat at night, eat things high in protein and low in sugar even healthy sugar like fruit! Yogurt, cottage cheese etc... good ones to have a little bit of when you feel like freaking out! **Our bodies tend to store the sugars and burn the protein so that is why it's better!
Hope that helps;) You are amazing and can totally rock this!

Annette said...

Thanks Brandi! i hear you look amazing and are TOTALLY fit! GREAT JOB! If I can do 1/2 as good as you I will be so happy! Thanks for the tips. I love tips! :) I like the gum idea! Thanks!!