Friday, April 15, 2011

MY 12 WEEK CHALLENGE IS OVER!

I am weighing in tomorrow! aaahhhh! Through the gym I go to! I am so nervous. The prize is a CRUISE so it is a big win! I have told myself the whole time that "I AM WINNING!" It motivates me to do my best. Will I actually win? I don't know! But it will not matter bc I have won anyway. I have become MUCH more aware of how dependant I am on food and how I can cope with those feelings instead of eating my feelings! I am also to my goal weight and have learned and will continue to learn more how to be healthy and strong!
I want that cruise really bad but I am so grateful for all I have achieved and learned through this challenge!

Wish me luck and I wish you all the best on your "lifestyle change" journeys!
You are all amazing women and can accomplish anything you put your mind to! And remember... this is a day to day thing not an overnight victory. It's ok if we eat a whole candy bar. Just wake up the next day and start again!
Something else I have learned is I need a sponsor just like people sober from alcohol or drugs do! I have used my sponsors and I am so thankful for them in those times of weakness! Bobi you are amazing! Thanks for answering during the play, I really may have eaten the WHOLE bag of popcorn:) You saved me that night! My mom and sister are also 2 people I know will help me.
Find a few people and use them. They will support you! It's so fun!

Sorry to ramble, I am just so excited about this. And wanted to share a few things that have helped me to get where I am! If any of you need me as your sponsor just shoot me an email and I will get you my number!

Keep on keepin' on!
Brandi

See ya after the weigh in!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You are an amazing inspiration to me!!! Way to go getting to your goal! It will happen for me to! :) And then I will be calling you when I want to eat a whole bag of chips! :)

Bobi... said...

PS... Hope you win the cruise!!!