Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FrUsTrAtEd!!!

NEVER in my life have I actually WANTED to WORK OUT!

I have come to that MAGICAL day-- I actually do want to! However, with my back doing whatever it has been doing, I have not been able (for a few months) to do anything more than a leisurely walk (doc's orders). And as a result I have put on a few pounds. I'm Not Happy About It!! I wish I could just get moving and do me some biggest loser exercising!! I look in the mirror and feel completely frustrated with the way I am looking and then all I want to do is eat, eat, eat, just to make myself feel better because that is the drug of my choice! AAAHHH!! Why am I stuck with this horrible food addiction? It's not fair! I can't hide my addiction, it sits around on me for all the world to see, screaming out, "Hey, look at me, look at me!" When all I want is for it to shut up and disappear! So I am hoping that my back will hurry up and get better so that I can start to move again! Plus, I'm going broke paying for doctor appointments!


It will happen,


and


I will take back my life again!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I am sorry that your back is being so DUMB!!!! I hope you start feeling better and the doc will let you do more soon.

Unknown said...

you will do it! and i am totally available as a sponsor:) call me anytime!

Annette said...

That is so hard! I totally know how food is an addiction...it is mine too. And it is a constant battle for me. It IS HARD! We are home all day with food just sitting there...waiting. Maybe we need to call eachother and talk when we are tempted...might be calling you a LOT! ;)