Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Phatties

Well this will be my first time writting to phatties so here we go! People that are not truly fat have no idea what it is like to be so. For example my sister patty she has never really been fat maybe just a little over weight but never really fat, don't get me wrong I love her to death but shut your mouth already. I love it when you are fat and people say, or rather my sister says you should not eat that, or they look at you like why are you eating that when you look like this. Are they really that unaware that we do not realize what it is that we or me rather look like, or how I feel packing around 100 extra pounds or what it does to my self esteem or the fact that most days it just feels like it would be easier to go jump off a bridge than to have to deal with the fact that I let my self get this way. Not that I am scoping out bridges or anything, but the fact is sometimes it would just be nice if people said hey you look really nice today or hey I love you for who you are!!! Anyway I aprreciate Bobi inviting me to this blog and I will try not to be to serious in the future since that is just not who I am. But I figure if I just get it all out in the open now I can laugh about it later. Here are my stats:
Stay at home Mom
Have 4 children
i am 5 "2 (barely)
I weigh 250 lbs
I want to loose 100 lbs

Maybe public humiliation will motivate me enough. I don't know that I have said what my real weight is in years, so there you all go. Thanks for listening or rather reading!!!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Hey Sue! Good to see ya here! I know you can do it girl! You rock! You know, I was thinking, why don't you see if there are any other women out there who are interested in playing bball. Maybe you could get together once a week and play or something! You'd love that!

JoAnna said...

Good to see you on here! I know that you can do it!