Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Few Days

WoW!! It's been a few days since anyone has posted. Is it because we aren't doing good and so we have nothing to post or is it because we are so busy. I hope its because we are just busy.

I have been doing pretty good. Life got really hectic for awhile there and so I hate to say this, but exercising was put on the back burner. And then this week I had oral surgery and so its been put off once again. But I haven't gained anything and I've lost almost another pound. This week, I am hoping I can lose a little more since my eating has been limited to soft foods for a few days.

I wish all of you the best with your individual goals and dieting. I know we all have our good days and our bad days. But just remember, even if it's a bad day, there's always something good that has happened. We just need to look for the good in each day.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Hey! Hope your feeling well after your surgery. Call me if you need anything!