Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy

I suck.  Thats all there is too it. 
I haven't worked on a single goal since my last post. 

But I was a little
just a little
encourage when I read the post right before I started mine.    
Glad to know I'm not the only who thought this blog would help...but still not working. 

I thought setting a date for family pictures would be a little motivating.  NoPe that didn't help either.  
Buying easter candy I don't like. NoPe that didn't help either. 

YIKES I better get some motivation from SOMEWHERE!!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You can do it Brittney! I know you can, I know you can, I know you can! :)

Annette said...

Blame it on the holiday. There is always tomorrow. Ü I have all kinds of things to blame (never myself Ü). You look fabulous anyway!