Monday, April 23, 2012

Bobi's last two weeks...update

I lost 1 lb. last week and 1 lb. this week. 14 lbs. to go! I have been finding it so much harder to be good this past week.  Kyler's birthday was on Tuesday.  I had to take treats to school, then have his favorite cake made for his birthday party after school as well!  I had a piece of cake at the party and then another piece that night with the family.  I also had a piece after lunch the next day!  (It was better than you-know-what cake- I couldn't resist!)  I will be trying harder this week.  Guess I'd better not make any more cake! Dang! LOL!  On another note... I tried on a pair of pants a couple days ago (that were snug) that I wore last year when my sister was here... they were huge on me!  Fun to see such a big difference! :)

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

AWESOME!!!! I love putting on pants and having them be to big. Such a great feeling.

Unknown said...

the pants are the best feeling ever! shweet!!! you are fabulous. i l <3 the new background too:)