Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Danielle's happenings

Okay so I have not been on my blog or Phatties for months. I have set some goals and thought I would share so I would be more accountable.
I got a membership at Golds gym and have been going for about a month and a half. When I started I was 170 and as of Monday the 2nd I was 165. I really need to get my portions size under control. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week and this week I have tried going 4 times so we will see how that affects my weight loss. For eating I am not eating goodies while I am at home alone and I don't eat after 8. I have one day a week when I can eat after 8, but not go over board. :) Bobi and Joanna you two are doing awesome! Keep up the amazing work.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

5 lbs down! Way to go Danielle! You are on the right track! Keep it up girl! :)