Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alrighty Then

Its nice to see in your email you have been invited to join "PHATTIESRUS." Nothing like making you feel good. But I can see how this would help yourself and those that read it.

I recently started my own weight loss regimen and was a little skeptical at first, but almost a month later, I am down 11+ pounds and am loving it. Thanks to my awesome "trainer" I am seeing results.

I am going to keep it up and there are days that its really hard to stay motivated, but since I live with my "trainer," he keeps me on track. I am hoping to lose 10 more pounds and then we'll see from there. After the next 10, I am going to start toning, and that means Classic P90X for me. It will be a butt kicker, but worth it.

Good Luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight and get in better shape. I hope you are doing it for the right reasons.

Quote of the day: "Ewes Not Fat...Ewes Fluffy!"

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You're doing a great job Brooke! Maybe your motivation will spread to me! Keep up the good work!

Annette said...

Yea, your in! I totally need you to motivate me with all your success! You look great btw!