Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Goals

Well, I know I ALWAYS need some motivation. I have a terrible time sticking to a plan. I'm excited to be able to be more accountable for how I'm doing. I thought I'd start out by setting a few goals:

1. Loose 10 pounds by the end of May.
2. Eat more fruits and veggies (I'm bad at that!)
3. Post once a day, to keep me motivated.
4. Keep a written record of what I'm eating (harder than it sounds)

We'll see how it goes! Today has been about average for me (not great). I do pretty good at working out usually. But the food part is HARD for me (especially sugar). I've done weight watchers and lost about 20 pounds. Since I've had a baby and gained back half. I would LOVE to get back to where I was!

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Well, here we go! Now we all have to stick to it! It's going to be great!