Friday, February 26, 2010

I Felt Fat

Ever have a day when all of a sudden you get hit with "I am fat...I feel fat...am I gaining back all I've lost?" Then come to find out, its your subconscious telling you that, so you give into every temptation insight. That happened to me tonight, but I fought it off. I went and ran a mile on the tread mill. So I guess if you ever find yourself thinking thoughts of discouragement, fight them off. Fight so hard and push it out of your mind so far that it will take awhile for it to come back.

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Thanks for the support and encouraging words:) Even thought I don't know you.

Annette said...

Good job not giving in! I'm going to try that next time! You are a great example!

Bobi... said...

I think I say the wohle "I'm Fat" bit to myself AT LEAST three times a day! Maybe if instead of being so negative towards myself, I could turn it into a positive and do something or say something good about myself, I could get out of this stinkin' pit of self pitty! I really need to work on this area. Thanks Brooke!