Friday, March 12, 2010

0 lbs in 2 weeks...

So I had my 29 week appointment yesterday and was a bit nervous to get on the scales even though after my 18 lb gain last time I told myself screw it bring on the goodies! I got on and it said the exact same number as last time which = 0 lbs gained in the last two weeks!!!! I have not been careful by any stretch of the imagination either! Seriously that sale on O...R...E...O...S was not a good one to take part in;) Thanks Bobi!!!!
So I am glad to say that my body leveled off for the time being but I am sure I am in for it in 2 weeks where the baby should be beefing up real good right now.
I am getting very anxious to go running. All these dry snowless side-walks are driving me cRAzY;) Soon enough I will have to go run and then may not want to!
Oh and I broke down and got a super awesome comfortable pair of pants to finish off this pregnancy! I love them. They look really good, especially on my 1-square butt-cheek! LOL oh gotta love the baby fat!
You girls are so awesome! It truly motivates me to get going as soon as I can after the baby! Thanks for all the good ideas and honest confessions to help me remember I am not alone in this and neither are you!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
P.S. I am totally fine with any of you that would like to work out for me!!!;) My target areas are -thighs(scary), butt and my biceps... so tone, squat, tone, squat!!!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Yeah for no weight gained. That is so exciting.

Bobi... said...

Nice job Phattie! :)

Annette said...

Anytime you can have 0 lb weightgain when you are in your last trimester is truly a reason to celebrate!! Whoo-Hoo!