Thursday, March 25, 2010

Resistance!

I found a great way to resist snacking! I was feeling those afternoon hunger "pains" today. (3:30 pm).  I was about to get something to munch on.  Then I remembered my goals!!  I was going to give myself 30 minutes.  If I was still hungry, then I could find something healthy to eat. Because me feeling hungry is really my mouth just saying I WANT FOOD! and when I give in I eat like...a PAN of brownies.  So I started reading my book to distract myself...before I knew it I woke up (5:00 pm) and it was time to start dinner! Yay! Now dinner will be so much more yummy becasue
I REALLY WANT TO EAT NOW!!!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Good idea!!!

Bobi... said...

I do have books! Might just have to try it!

Annette said...

Hey, fun to read your comments! You are so cute! Good job resisting!