Thursday, March 11, 2010

All about the PLAN

So, since I have not been journaling what I eat, I decided to write down everything I want to eat, well not everything I WANT to eat, but my plan on what to eat today. Then I can add to it or subtract from it. Maybe that will be easier. I don't know why, but I tend to skip meals and just munch all day long. So maybe having a plan will help me to actually sit down and eat a MEAL!

I am SOOO excited for spring! I think it is the perfect time to get motivated to loose weight. It starts getting warmer, so we get out more. We stop wearing so many layers, and want to look a little better. But my FAVORITE is the energy that seems like it is in the air! It makes me think I CAN do it!

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

good idea. I always struggle with that too!

Bobi... said...

You can do it!