Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Turn...

I guess its about time I jump on the bandwagon.  I have been trying very unfaithfully to loose all this extra baby weight aroun the midsection. I'm really not concerned about the numbers, I just hate my muffin top/spare tire. I usually do pretty good for a couple weeks...but it never lasts any longer than that. So here are my goals:

1. Stick with it until summer starts, then re-evaluate.
2. No extra SUGAR-I think thats the hardest part!
3. Run (jog) a mile 5 days a week.
4. Ab workout 5 days a week.
5. No snacking, and only eat enough to make me full-
NOT stuffed.

Today didn't start off too great. I had a brownie for breakfast! (But I hadn't written my post yet, so it wasn't official yet...right?) But good news: I sent the rest of the pan to work with Ron, I knew if I didn't I'd eat AT LEAST half a pan of Texas Sheet Cake before he got back home from work! My slef control is VERY weak!

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Welcome to our Phat group Brittney! Good luck sticking to your goals!