Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday...blah

I haven't struggled with wanting to sit and snack for the longest time, but for some reason, Monday's are always the worst day for me. It was a real struggle today. I don't know if its because there was no school today, the lack of sleep I've had for the past week, or the fact that I was a little bored. I am sure they all factored in.

But I FOUGHT it off. I told myself I couldn't eat anything. I chewed my favorite gum, turned on some music, and I tried to keep myself as busy as possible. I started on my next big project, baked bread (to give away), and cleaned up around the house.

Its going to be a great rest of the day, I just know it!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Good for you!!!

Bobi... said...

I should try the gum instesd of food idea!

Annette said...

Good job! again thanks for the motivation!