Friday, March 19, 2010

LoViN' It!!!

What a great way to end a really long week. Stepped on the scale this morning and noticed I had dropped a little in weight. So I went to the wii, and weighed. I am now down 15 pounds. YEAH!!! I was so excited. I love to look at the graph and just see the drops in my weight. I still have a few more to go to be where I want to be, but I am just so happy to have made it this far.

I love to read what everyone writes on here. I sometimes laugh at comments and it makes for a great day! I can relate with you guys on a lot of the things that you write about. But I think we need to just remember that even the smallest accomplishment, brings the greatest rewards.

Have a great weekend.

p.s. I am planning something great for this blog!!!

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

nice job Brooke!! You are kickin' some serious booty girl!!

Gurr Family said...

Awesome! That is always exciting to see those numbers go down.

Annette said...

Congrats! That is AWESOME!!!!! You are totally in the zone! Still doing P90X, or Wii or what? I'm intrigued by your p.s. Can't Wait!!