Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today I am Loving my Fat SO MUCH!

So for a while now I have had this walnut sized lump under my right armpit. I guess I've been a little nervous about what it might be and I was more comfortable with the unknown than I thought I would be with the answer to what it actually was, so it has taken me a while to get up the nerve to go have it checked out. Well, yesterday I finally decided to go have the doc look at it. He told me that 80% of breast cancer is found in the exact spot where my lump was located. I wasn't really sure how I should feel about it, but I was trying to be positive. :) He sent me to the hospital this morning to get an ultrasound on it and mamogram if needed. Turns out, the GIANT lump is actually a giant lump of FATTY tissue! Gross I know, but today I am totally loving my extra "fat"!

2 comments:

Annette said...

So some fatty tissue IS good!! So glad that you have some extra fat! It made my day too!

Gurr Family said...

Oh I am so glad that it is just fat. I have been worried all day and I felt horrible that I couldn't watch Ryker. I am so happy that everything turned out good.