Friday, March 12, 2010

Squats Kick my butt!

Anyone else here have issues with squats?! They seriously KICK MY BUTT!! Squats just might be my least fave thing in the whole wide world! (But abdominal stuff comes in at an EXTREMELY close second!)
Can I just talk about working out for a second?
I do not like thinking about having to workout...
I don't like to workout...
BUT I do LURVE the feeling of accomplishment that I get when I have finished a workout and done it well! I have never been this consistent with a workout plan before so I am super happy with myself for actually sticking with it! I set a workout goal and I have not failed it yet. It has been hard to do with all the crazy last minute stuff that I have had to do for Junior Miss this week but I am hanging in there.
Hang in there with your goals ladies!
We can all do this!

3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

So what is your workout plan. You can give me some tips.

Bobi... said...

I just set a goal to workout 4-5 days a week. I either do treadmill or Biggest Loser. I have been doing it in the evenings rather than mornings and it's so much easier for me that way. (No kid interruptions) You can always call me when you're feeling like not working out and see if I can talk you into it :)

Annette said...

That is awesome! I love it when it starts to get a little addicting. Wish the food part was as fun.