Sunday, March 7, 2010

Much needed sleep - I guess...

Last night Stan and I put the boys to bed and then got comfy downstairs to watch TV for a while. Well, I don't remember too much after laying down on the couch until I woke up at 1:00 am! It's been a while since I've been asleep by 8:00 - I must have needed the sleep I guess! Needless to say, I didn't get my workout in last night. I was kinda ticked off about it when I woke up because I had been planning on it (I was even wearing my workout clothes), but I refuse to beat myself up about it since I worked out 6 out of the last 8 days! I am happy about that accomplishment! I don't know that I have EVER been that consistent with working out!

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Good for you. Cameron got me a tire for my bike so I can ride my bike for some exercise. Yay!

Bobi... said...

That is exciting! Riding bikes is so much fun, you don't even know you're getting a workout!