Monday, March 15, 2010

Torn

So every Monday night my husband and I get together with some of our friends to watch "24". Yea, we're a bit nerdy and I totally have a crush on Jack Bauer! We ALWAYS have snacks. Sometimes just popcorn, other times an all out feast. So tonight I made the worst (Best) dessert ever! I'm totally dreading it (or can't stop thinking about it). It is so bad (for my butt, great for my mouth!). I won't even tell you what it is, don't want to make anyone want to jump off the wagon Ü. I'm hoping to only sample it this evening (even though I really want to eat the whole entire thing before anyone else knows that it existed). Maybe I'll have some 94% fat free popcorn...Sometimes it is so hard to be good. Jack knows.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Oh, I can just imagine the yum-factor!! Drooling just thinking about it!