Monday, March 1, 2010

Better than it could have been...

So today was my start day...
Yep...
I ate out two meals today... it was a town day :)! But in my defense, I usually would have eaten something like this:
Lunch at McD's- Big Mac, medium fries, and a large HI-C Orange drink (I love that drink!)
Dinner at Bajio- Pork chimichanga, sweet rice, refried beans, water.
Instead, I ate this:
Lunch at McD's- Cheeseburger, small fries, water
Dinner at Bajio- Half of a pork chimichanga, milk.
Oh, and a half of an ice cream cone... it was a town day :)!
BTW- I did get my workout in... as soon as all three hours of bachelor stuff was finished! YAY for Jake picking Vienna (she was my fave!!)

2 comments:

Annette said...

Good job! I hate trying to eat only healthy stuff in town. You did good.

Gurr Family said...

That is too funny, I didn't like her. I liked Tenly but I knew he would pick Vienna.