Monday, March 15, 2010

I am happy!

I am happy with my progress since I started this Phat journey two weeks ago. I have done well with my eating and feel like I have kicked butt keeping my workout goal. Today I celebrated the two week mark by eating out with Stan and Ryker! We got a 1/2 lb burger and fries and split it between the three of us. I know that if I don't allow myself to still eat the things I love, I will totally fail, so now and then... I indulge a little. I don't know if this same thing applies to anyone else, but for me, I don't cut any food out of my diet. I just try to be more careful. I know that chips (Doritos and yellow Lays) are my biggest weakness. So, if I want to have some chips, I take 6 or 8 instead of just eating them straight from the bag. I could sit and eat a half a bag of chips by myself in one sitting (sick, I know)! Anyways, I just wanted to say, "I am happy"!

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

yay for Bobi!

Annette said...

...or 1 1/2 chips. That is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Great Job!! I don't think it is sick about the 1/2 bag in a sitting. "Eating chips is like stretching" (Friends quote) But really, they don't take up much space-kinda like ice cream and how it melts around everything else, so there's always room.