Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm back

So, I left on vacation last week and haven't checked in. If any of you visit my house, you'd see why. I haven't done much of anything this week-except eating good!! I even had a couple of cakes to make this week and DIDN'T eat the part I have to level off the top! I'm hoping that the motivation continues. I'm down a couple of pounds. The BEST part to me is that I have control. I love the feeling of deciding on whether or not I'm going to eat something and being able to say no. I'm not usually the best at that, because I LOVE FOOD! I haven't done the best at working out this week though. I missed a couple of days.I caught the stupid "spring" cold. I just don't have much energy. I'll get working on that this week. Good to read all the posts I've missed. You girls ROCK! Great job and thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Good job on the food Annette! And you totally got your workouts in this week... did you forget about the sore muscles we had after each grueling 1 1/2- 2hr. practice?!!

Annette said...

Oh, yes! I'm referring to the other days...Didn't do much. I'm just barely able to walk down my stairs again. Ü